- We collect but do not link personal and activity data. We use technologies like cookies (small files stored by your browser), web beacons, or unique device identifiers to anonymously identify your computer or device so we can deliver a better experience. Our systems also log information like your browser, operating system and IP address.
We may also collect personally identifiable information that you provide to us, such as your name, address, phone number or email address but may use only certain such information to operate the service. If authorized by you, we may also access profile and other information from services like Facebook.
Our systems are not designed to associate personal information with your activities (such as pages you view or things you click on or search for).Our service does not currently recognize the "Do Not Track" signal that may be available in some web browsers
- We do not store or share your precise location. We do not use or collect your precise geographic location
- You can request to see or delete your personal data. You can sign into your account to see or delete any personally identifiable information we have stored, such as your name, address, and e-mail or phone number. You can also contact us by email to request to see or delete this information.
- We keep personal data for a limited period. Our systems are designed to retain log data for up to six months after it is collected. We remove personally identifiable information (such as your name, address, and e-mail or phone number) and other preferences associated with your account promptly after you delete your account.
- We don't share your personal data with other companies/parties. We generally do not share personally identifiable information (such as name, address, email or phone) with other companies.
- Ad companies/parties cannot collect data through our service. We do not allow advertising companies/parties to collect data through our service for ad targeting.
- You can ask privacy questions. If you have any questions or concerns about our privacy policies, please direct your queries to:
75, Braybrooke Place,
- We take steps to protect personal information. We take reasonable steps to secure your personally identifiable information against unauthorized access or disclosure. Information we collect may be stored or processed on computers located in any country where we do business.
- Special situations may require disclosure of your data. To operate the service, we also may make identifiable and anonymous information available to third parties in these limited circumstances:
- With your express consent,
- When it is required by law or Regulatory Authority,
- When we have a good faith belief it is necessary to protect our rights or property, or
- To any successor or purchaser in a merger, acquisition, liquidation, dissolution or sale of assets.
- Your consent will not be required for disclosure in these cases, but we may attempt to notify you, to the extent required by law to do so.
- If any contractual obligation(e.g. protection of Confidential information) cannot be performed or is delayed or hindered as a result of war, fire, flood, typhoon, earthquake, civil rebellion, riots, strike, epidemics or other act, event, omission or accident beyond the reasonable control(malicious act, computer virus attacks, hacking etc...) of the Hindered Party-(The company) (known as a "Force Majeure Event"), such contractual obligation shall be suspended without penalty/liability for as long as the Force Majeure Event continues and the time for performance of such obligation shall be extended accordingly. We shall not be liable for any loss or damage occurred as a result of such delay and suspension.
- The Company will make the maximum effort to protect the Customers confidential information. However it cannot fully guarantee such protection from above mention situation (Situations beyond the companies' control)